Swissx Cooperative Farming Program
"The Caribbean can and will be the Wall Street of Cannabis, the Silicon Valley, the Hollywood. The time to move on this is now.”
– Alki David, CEO of Swissx
Introducing Swissx Cooperative Farming Program
To maximize the benefits of progressive legal change sweeping the world, Swissx is working to provide everything needed to maximize returns in the world’s fastest growing market.
Swissx is already the best known and most trusted CBD brand:
- It’s the first mainstream CBD product
- The first available in 7-11’s across America
- Over half a billion media hits in the first six months of 2019 alone
- Widely praised for having a huge ‘first mover” advantage over other companies
Now Swissx is expanding its cooperative farming program to provide supply for its own accelerating demand in a way that is fair and beneficial to struggling economies and independent farmers, but also provides a no-risk way to expand the brand for all stake holders.
The value in setting up infrastructure and knowledge around cannabis growing and selling now is immeasurable. Our partners know they need to move quickly to secure their position before others crowd the field. And they know they can trust our fair trade policies and that we will respect their independent control of their land and labor.
What we offer
- Knowledge: We teach best practices in planting, tending and harvesting, as gathered by our experts who have decades of growing experience around the world.
- Seeds: We pay for the highest quality seeds specially calibrated for market needs and the soil and microclimate being farmed. Swissx runs a multitude of field and laboratory tests and selects optimal strains from the Swissx seed library to implement success.
- Quality Control: We manage all quality control from seed to harvest--there is no guess work on the partner’s end.
How it works
- Participants present their Industrial Hemp Cultivation license, then sign the Swissx Farming Cooperative Program Contract.
- We co-own the plants while they are in the ground.
- SwissX teams assess the property and usable acreage, then provides the necessary amount of licensed seed to the farmers.
- We buy all Bio-Mass and Flower, guaranteed.
- We split revenues at 50/50 on market rates.
- Partners who excel at caring for plants will produce higher value Flower and Shake (harvested biomass).
- Our team can teach local operations luxury level drying, sorting, grading, extraction and packing techniques. It’s like an apprenticeship with the best in the business. Swiss craftsmanship in the partner’s own region.
Swissx has the capacity to buy crops from hundreds of thousands of acres and many institutions are working with us including governments, hospitals and universities. We are also committed to developing small farmer cooperatives that will create jobs in regions that have been left behind by the global economy.